General Discussion (2,380)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Best of The Bay SF

Hey  Skin Care Sistas We only have 3 Days left for Votes! We have been going back and forth from 1st to 2nd...and Now, SF has  hidden Stats…

Started by Cat the bikini waxer

0 Mar 15, 2011

The Importance of Having a Blog for Your Business

Hello All,    I just had an opportunity to write another guest post for the The Marketing 101 blog on the Aesthetics Professional networkin…

Started by Rachael Pontillo

5 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by Denise Ivers

Self tanner

I have a lot of clients with hyper pigmentation that I am treating.  Advising them to wear sunscreen, to apply a lightening cream and to go…

Started by Kathy Waskow

0 Mar 13, 2011

Esthetician Pay

Hello Fellow Estys!!!  I need some help.  I am trying to compile data on Esthetician salary in Columbus, Ohio.   I am looking for some rang…

Started by Jennifer Sajdak

0 Mar 11, 2011

Detox Gel for Extractions

I've been using the PCA Skin Detox gel for extractions and I love it how it makes it easier to come out. However I had a couple of clients…

Started by Katrina Kulm

13 Mar 11, 2011
Reply by Erica Estrada

Private Label Organic scrub for waxing?

I'm wondering if anyone knows of a good company that they're happy with using for private labeling their skin care products? I'd like to ha…

Started by Katrina Kulm

5 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Katrina Kulm

What to charge someone for one-time use of a room in our salon/spa?

Our salon/spa is looking to bring in a massage therapist on an on-call basis to fill out spa packages and since they would be neither an em…

Started by Melissa Anderson

2 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Melissa Anderson

Independent Contracting

Iam considering moving to a small spa and becoming an independent contractor. I work in a large spa and have been working there for 11 year…

Started by Sheila Brittingham

17 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Susan Ferguson

Am looking for A vitamin K lotion/serum

I am trying to find a good reliable Vitamin K product. Does anyone know of a good brand, or have any experince with this type of product th…

Started by Suzi Hernandez

6 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by Tiffany Hyder

Acquisition of a Spa

I will be buying the assest of a Spa in business for 10 years. new experience.. very scary! But excited at the time. Please I'm open to any…

Started by J Delgado

3 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by J Delgado

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service