All Discussions Tagged 'acne' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Does anyone have acneic clients that insist on using essential oils to treat acne?

I have several clients that sell essential oils, and are using it to treat their acne, along with coconut or olive oil to moisturize. I exp…

Started by Rachelle Johnston

2 Mar 15, 2016
Reply by Shareen Rustin

Acne Products

Can anyone recommend a product line for effective acne treatment? I am currently using an all natural and organic line, but would like to s…

Started by Tara Carson

6 Feb 3, 2016
Reply by Kathy Mitchell

What liquid foundations do you like?

I'm looking for a good liquid foundation that is noncomedogenic and has great coverage for acne.  I already have a great powder mineral mak…

Started by Laura Cooksey

87 Jun 9, 2015
Reply by Christina Loveday

Favorite Acne professional line

I'm looking for a new acne line to work with. I was using Glow Prosfessional but I recently found out that they use microbeads. What's your…

Started by Pearl Irigoyen

8 May 27, 2015
Reply by Evlin Symon

PCA'S Detox Gel Deep Pore Treatment after microdermabrasion?

HI everyone! I have a client with sensitive, oily, acne/breakout prone skin. I want to start a month to month series of treatments for her…

Started by Taylor Michelle

11 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Taylor Michelle

Scarring From Extractions

Hello Group! Your expertise is much needed! I have an acne client who is Philippino (this matters because of his skin pigmentation). He is…

Started by Angela Ekberg

5 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Amy Lynn Scheele

Treating Ethnic Skin (Fitz IV-VI) for Acne Scarring

My client has healthy skin, she is in her 40's and finished taking a TXT of Accutane 3 months ago.  She does have papules and scarring on h…

Started by Deborah Bonjouklian

5 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by Danielle Wachowski

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service