All Discussions Tagged 'hair' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Electrolysis and Electrology

Hello skin-pro-world!   Is there an Electrologist who can share insight? I am looking to get trained so I can add this service to my skinca…

Started by BettyBliss

4 Dec 10, 2017
Reply by BettyBliss

Wax Products

Hello Esties, Anyone out there that can advise on the best type of wax to use for eyebrow removal and facial hair removal. I want my clien…

Started by Andrea L Wright

10 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Samantha Cosker

What is a good eye brow tint for light blond Clients? What are you using?

Hi I am looking for new brow tint for my Blond clients. Something that will darken their eyebrow but not make them totally black. Any help?

Started by Emilka B.Kopec

2 Aug 3, 2015
Reply by Colleen Dolan

Verseo Hair Removal Machine

Good Morning Everyone... I recently started working with a new client in regards to terminal white hair reduction at the chin line.  She ha…

Started by Angel B

0 May 19, 2015

Help Keep electrologists in business in CT! Help us by voting to exclude electrologists from HB- 5625

https://www.change.org/p/the-committee-of-public-health-change-the-wording-of-the-definition-of-surgery-to-exclude-electrologists-from-hb-5

Started by Lisa Mecca-Primps

0 Feb 21, 2015

National Laser Institute?

Hi Y'all-       Has anyone taken courses at National Laser Institute? If so- how has it benefited you? Was it worth the expense? How much…

Started by Taryn Hallal

0 Feb 4, 2014

the "NO NO" hair removal system??? Anyone have experience with this?? What do you think?

I just saw the infomercial on this type of in home "laser" hair removal machine. It sells for $260. Anyone used it or have comments?

Started by Cameo Godsey

11 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Shelley Hancock

Introduction

Hi,This is Edwin, I am new to this forum looking for great discussion on LASER HAIR REMOVALThanks.

Started by Edwin Wayne

5 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by Carrie Patrick

Laser Equipment

I am wondering how long laser equipment lasts?   Thanks.

Started by Morgan Miller

0 May 7, 2012

Professional Sugaring product?

Hi everyone, I was on YouTube and found a lot of tutorials on sugar waxing. I came across a video from a waxing studio/salon in Germany cal…

Started by Nikki Credic-Barrett

5 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Rachael Pontillo

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service