All Discussions Tagged 'removal' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Electrolysis and Electrology

Hello skin-pro-world!   Is there an Electrologist who can share insight? I am looking to get trained so I can add this service to my skinca…

Started by BettyBliss

4 Dec 10, 2017
Reply by BettyBliss

Causes Of Oily Skin and 6 Caring Tips for Oily Skin In Summer

As winter bids a goodbye, summers warm breezes start blowing. All get ready to enjoy parks and beaches. However those who are blessed with…

Started by Eliza Issac

0 May 4, 2016

Wax Products

Hello Esties, Anyone out there that can advise on the best type of wax to use for eyebrow removal and facial hair removal. I want my clien…

Started by Andrea L Wright

10 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Samantha Cosker

Where to learn Sugaring?

I live and work in Burbank, CA. Does anyone know of a school, academy or esthetics business in the Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley CA area…

Started by Efren Jimenez

8 Dec 29, 2015
Reply by Aundra

Help Keep electrologists in business in CT! Help us by voting to exclude electrologists from HB- 5625

https://www.change.org/p/the-committee-of-public-health-change-the-wording-of-the-definition-of-surgery-to-exclude-electrologists-from-hb-5

Started by Lisa Mecca-Primps

0 Feb 21, 2015

National Laser Institute?

Hi Y'all-       Has anyone taken courses at National Laser Institute? If so- how has it benefited you? Was it worth the expense? How much…

Started by Taryn Hallal

0 Feb 4, 2014

the "NO NO" hair removal system??? Anyone have experience with this?? What do you think?

I just saw the infomercial on this type of in home "laser" hair removal machine. It sells for $260. Anyone used it or have comments?

Started by Cameo Godsey

11 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Shelley Hancock

Introduction

Hi,This is Edwin, I am new to this forum looking for great discussion on LASER HAIR REMOVALThanks.

Started by Edwin Wayne

5 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by Carrie Patrick

Laser Equipment

I am wondering how long laser equipment lasts?   Thanks.

Started by Morgan Miller

0 May 7, 2012

Professional Sugaring product?

Hi everyone, I was on YouTube and found a lot of tutorials on sugar waxing. I came across a video from a waxing studio/salon in Germany cal…

Started by Nikki Credic-Barrett

5 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Rachael Pontillo

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service