All Discussions Tagged 'skin' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Favorite Skin Care Line?

As an esthetician, what is your favorite skin care line? I am still a student, and we use Dermalogica at our school, and so far I do like i…

Started by Manal Cunningham

8 Feb 1, 2014
Reply by JUNE MARIE RUSSO

Treating African American skin....

Any advice about lightening dark spots due to acne staining and sunspots on african skin? We are going to start doing microderm -diamond ti…

Started by EstyStar

3 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by November

PCA'S Detox Gel Deep Pore Treatment after microdermabrasion?

HI everyone! I have a client with sensitive, oily, acne/breakout prone skin. I want to start a month to month series of treatments for her…

Started by Taylor Michelle

11 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Taylor Michelle

Convert wax clients to skin treatments.

Hello, I am wondering if there are any tips on converting waxing clients into skin treatments. Thank you!

Started by Mark Elliott

1 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Carrie Patrick

Staying Organized Mobile

Hello- I was wondering how people stay organized with Mobile Skin services?  Do you have any gadget that is super helpful that you can sha…

Started by Karin I

0 Dec 30, 2012

What is the #1 treatment that clients are asking for?

Hi Everyone, Can you help me out and let me know the most requested treatment from your clients or are they coming to you with a problem an…

Started by Susanne Schmaling

0 Nov 21, 2012

HELP tearing of the Labia - WAXING!

While training with a new Esthetician..and practicing Brazilians the Esthetician in training split my skin in the labia area. I've been wax…

Started by SkinDeep

5 May 10, 2012
Reply by Kirsten Kayser

Chiropractic & Spa marriage

Has any one seen a successful spa and a busy chiropractic office market together? I'm interested in the concept... Any ideas?

Started by Charity

0 Apr 20, 2012

Future of Licensed Skin Professionals?

Happy Friday, I recently cam across an article that started me thinking about our future as a profession. Please read it and lets start a d…

Started by Susanne Schmaling

0 Apr 13, 2012

Treating Ethnic Skin (Fitz IV-VI) for Acne Scarring

My client has healthy skin, she is in her 40's and finished taking a TXT of Accutane 3 months ago.  She does have papules and scarring on h…

Started by Deborah Bonjouklian

5 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by Danielle Wachowski

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service