All Discussions Tagged 'waxing' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Brazilian Waxing Questions/Advice

I am beginning to focus mainly on female Brazilian waxing and want to know: 1) What are clients looking for in a Brazilain? What would mak…

Started by Balinda Zatz

1 Jun 2, 2016
Reply by Smashley Shmenneshmy

Male Intimate Waxing Training

Hi everyone, I am an Esthetician in San Diego, CA.  For the past 11 years I have owned and operated a one treatment room skin care salon.  …

Started by Bill W.

1 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by Karen Sykes

wax pots for professional use in salon/spa

Over the last 3 years several Triple wax heaters by Amber that we have had had mechanical issues and we would like to purchase a different…

Started by Sally Connor

0 Apr 1, 2015

cirepil blue hard wax

Hi there, I love using the cirepil blue hard wax but everyone seems to get so red from it when doing the face.  Any suggestions to lessen t…

Started by Susan Mannino

11 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by Crickett Enos

Service price increase- how much and when?

Hello all - new to the forum! I have been a licensed esthetician for eight years, and for the last two of those years I have been owner/ope…

Started by Molly Ingle

2 May 28, 2014
Reply by Molly Ingle

Sugaring

I am thinking about adding this service to my menu and would like to hear from others who are offering sugaring. I have not been trained ye…

Started by Deborah Bonjouklian

17 May 16, 2014
Reply by Tamara Dooley

Stubborn hair that won't wax off!

Hello Everyone :) I have a client that comes in regularly for brow and lip wax. She in her early 50's and her skin is VERY soft. I'm having…

Started by Lori Taylor

2 Nov 24, 2013
Reply by Lori Taylor

Natural wax remover and skin prep

I am trying to get away from using any chemicals in my practice and I am wondering if anyone could recommend some natural products for wax,…

Started by Erin Shapiro

7 Nov 16, 2013
Reply by Erin Shapiro

Waxing in humid climates

Hello everyone. I am beginning my career in esthetics by moving to Costa Rica. I will be offering waxing and am concerned that humidity may…

Started by Erin Shapiro

2 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by Erin Shapiro

3rd Annual Wax Show- Northern California (Sacramento) April 21, 2013

The 3rd Annual Wax Show-Northern California (Sacramento)   The Wax Show is an all-day event that includes waxing & sugaring demonstrati…

Started by Stephanie G Laynes

0 Mar 29, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service