I received my Time Master Friday and just tested it on myself.  This is the strangest feeling thing ever!!  Not in a bad way, it really does feel like a magnet!!  I don't have much elasticity loss and my face is kind of boney so it was hard to see lifting but my face definitely feels different!  I did one side at first and then did the other.  My question is how close should you go to the eye area?  I noticed when I went up by the temple my eye twitched and on the forehead was a bit zingy if that makes sense.  I only used it on LOW setting #1 but bumped it to a 2 to try it out, but I definitely would have to get used to that.  I am excited to have clients try this.  I am thinking about offering it as an add on to their facial for just $25 but first time they can test it for free or something like that.  I will be testing it on my mom as well...guinea pig!!  What are other Estys doing as far as treatment protocols, charging, etc?  I would love to hear from you all!! 

Questions for all that are using this machine already:

Now when I am explaining this to clients and saying that it opens up a pathway, what do I tell them when they ask HOW?  It is because of the micro current built in to it?  I just want to be able to give them a better explanation. 

Has anyone had a client that did not like the way it felt?  How long will the results last after one treatment?  I know you said best in a series of 10 and then maintenance.  Are you selling this as a full treatment or the 10 minute add on?  If someone wanted to come in for a quick treatment, cleanse, apply serum/gel mask, timemaster for 10 minutes or so, moisturizer, sunblock. How are you charging this treatment?  If you are doing a full facial, can you tell me your typical protocol/prioducts used.

I would definitely like to sell this as the firming facial where I cleanse with Skin Scripts Pom Cleanser, then glycolic cleanser with dermafile on top, use the Skin Scripts Passion Fruit Peptide, then massage in control correctives tri peptide firming serum, apply the control correctives firming mask, remove after 10 minutes, apply more peptide serum underneath either Skin Scripts Seaweed mask or the Control Correctives Hydrant Stabalizer, then perform time master, moisturizer sunblock.

Views: 5325

Replies to This Discussion

Hi gals...sorry for not piping in on this discussion sooner. You guys are awesome with your experimenting!! Jamie, I'm super impressed that you can actually remember all of that to say to your clients!! It's a perfect description.

All of your pricing seems right on....I'm hearing $25 to $30 as a 15 minute add-on. I have one Esty offering a 30 minute Super Lift treatment for $50...cleanse, exfoliate, time master 20 minutes, sunscreen, off they go.

If you use LED after this...the results are over the top fabuous! In my opinion, for product penetration, this is far superior to the ultrasonic spatula. But you need a spatula for exfoliation and extractions!!

Make sure you are using enough conductive product. I've had a couple of Estys tell me their machine is not working. One gal sent it back and it was working perfectly fine. It needs the gel product to conduct the current.

Have fun...

What are your thoughts doing this after a peel? Too much?

Nope...I've done it and it's beautiful!!

Shelley,

Would you do Radiancy, peel (gylcolic or latic), electroporation, LED?

or Radiancy, electroporation, peel (latic, glycolic even TCA), LED?

The first order...I do that all the time, it's beautiful!!!

Guess what guys...the Time Master has a new friend!! The Eye Master!! I wasn't sure if we needed a unit especially for the eyes but.....oh my, it's awesome. You can really get in the nooks and crannies with this one. It's also great for the lips. Check it out on my website. If you've already purchased the Time Master and want the Eye Master, don't order on my website because you get a disount!! Call or email me.

I'm also checking out the Body Master! I received it yesterday and added it to a Smooth Sculpt treatment on a client (I'm doing her legs, stomach and arms!). I did only one of her legs with the Body Master after the SmoothSculpt. I'll see her again on Friday...she'll let me knwo if she noticed a difference. She loved the way it felt! I'll keep you posted!!

Looking forward to the Eye Master Shelley! I like the idea of being able to 'get in there' around the eyes and lips!

I'm making the training video this weekend for the eye master!!

Awesome!!! That's what I have been doing as well. So far so GREAT:-)

Sheila...I LOVE your protocol that you mentioned at the end of your post! I am gonna try this because I too use Control Correctives, and Skin Script enzymes. I actually have tried something similar only did NOT think about using CC's Hydrant Stabilizer! I have yet to try their firming mask....this makes me want to get it. ;)  

I am going to order the 'Eye Time Master'...and am excited to be able to work a little more around eyes and lips! 

OK well the hydrant stabilizer gets a bit sticky.  Maybe try their balancing mask?  I did this treatment yesterday on my mother...she looked amazing and again shame on me for being lazy and not taking before and after.  I made it about a 90 minute treatment. 

Cleanse SS pom cleanser and then glycolic

Peel prep

30% gly peel for 4 minutes then neutralize

massage

firming mask (really this thing is pretty awesome, instant results)

hand and arm masasge

remove mask with pom cleanser

apply a nice cocktail of serums (oxygenating, cirdacia hydralox, vit c, shelly DMAE serum, and cc firming peptide and ss peptide eye serum

applied ss seaweed mask on top

electroporation for 10 minutes, really focusing on areas like neck cheek and crows feet

red LED 15 minutes (applied hot towels to feel and arms and cleaned up some things during this time

light tone with cucumber toner

hydrant stabililizer

pepdide eye cream and acai moisturizer

then I let my dear mom snooze for 30 minutes.  LOL she was my last client yesterday so I did all my paperwork then had to bring her back to life, lol

I told her about the eye time master, she says...well I will expect it on your christmas list like everything else.  haha.  33 and she still gets a request list. 

she absolutely loved the results.  she lost weight and has a ton of elasticity loss in the neck and now starting in cheek area as well.  the only problem is she will not follow home care. 

keep me posted on your results!  I would love to pick your brain too about a few CC products.

Sounds wonderful!!  I was thinking about the Balancing Thermogel Mask as well. Other than tightening...did you actually see lifting? I have done it on myself a couple times, and have not noticed a difference in 'lifiting' (I am close to 48 so I definitely have room for a 'lift' haha)...I really work 10 minutes each side and believe I am focusing on those gentle gliding,lifting movements... My skin looks great after using however.

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service