All Discussions Tagged 'brow' (26)

← Back to Brows & Brazilians...Just do it!
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

You could get over $300 in FREE Waxing Education!

Hi all,  On Monday October 9, 2017 (This Monday)  I will be sending out an offer to get over $300 in FREE waxing education.  In order to ta…

Started by Crickett Enos

2 Oct 19, 2017
Reply by Crickett Enos

2016 and BEYOND!!

Click the pic below to see a recap of last year and some exciting news for 2017!! Wishing you the most prosperous waxing year yet! 

Started by Crickett Enos

0 Jan 2, 2017

You're invited to the Beelicious Product Knowledge Webinar

Are you looking for a new waxing line?  Do you currently use the Beelicious line of waxes and waxing products, but want to get all you can…

Started by Crickett Enos

0 Oct 4, 2015

FREE webinar "Creating a Waxing Website that WOW's"

Join me for my top tips to create a waxing website that attracts clients and increases your bottom line.  Click HERE to regi…

Started by Crickett Enos

0 Sep 15, 2015

Your input needed to create AMAZING waxing education!

Hi all, I would really love your input via the following survey.  I am working to revamp and create some new waxing training and would lik…

Started by Crickett Enos

0 May 2, 2015

FREE CALL: Monday December 1, 2014 @ 9:00AM "Pricing Brows and Brazilians for Profit"

You're all invited to my FREE call "Pricing Brows and Brazilians for Profit", Monday December 1, @ 9:00AM PST. Just click the link below, f…

Started by Crickett Enos

0 Nov 24, 2014

Wax Chick Tour 2015 - VOTE now for your location!

Hello all, I am putting together my Wax Chick Workshop Tour schedule for 2015 and wanted to put it to a vote.  For anyone interested in att…

Started by Crickett Enos

0 Aug 7, 2014

THE WAX SHOW CALIFORNIA - MAY 18TH - REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!

You have been patiently awaiting, and now you will be rewarded:)  Registration for The Wax Show California is now OPEN!   AND for all ASCP…

Started by Crickett Enos

0 Mar 17, 2014

An Interview with The Wax Chick

I was chosen to be interviewed for a "women in business" podcast! This is my first interview ever, so hopefully I didn't make too big a foo…

Started by Crickett Enos

0 Feb 25, 2014

NEW Strip Wax! LIQUID GOLD from Beelicious. On Sale NOW!

CLICK HERE TO PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW!

Started by Crickett Enos

0 Dec 10, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service