All Discussions Tagged 'eyebrow' (9)

← Back to Brows & Brazilians...Just do it!
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2016 and BEYOND!!

Click the pic below to see a recap of last year and some exciting news for 2017!! Wishing you the most prosperous waxing year yet! 

Started by Crickett Enos

0 Jan 2, 2017

Your input needed to create AMAZING waxing education!

Hi all, I would really love your input via the following survey.  I am working to revamp and create some new waxing training and would lik…

Started by Crickett Enos

0 May 2, 2015

Wax Chick Tour 2015 - VOTE now for your location!

Hello all, I am putting together my Wax Chick Workshop Tour schedule for 2015 and wanted to put it to a vote.  For anyone interested in att…

Started by Crickett Enos

0 Aug 7, 2014

THE WAX SHOW CALIFORNIA - MAY 18TH - REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!

You have been patiently awaiting, and now you will be rewarded:)  Registration for The Wax Show California is now OPEN!   AND for all ASCP…

Started by Crickett Enos

0 Mar 17, 2014

An Interview with The Wax Chick

I was chosen to be interviewed for a "women in business" podcast! This is my first interview ever, so hopefully I didn't make too big a foo…

Started by Crickett Enos

0 Feb 25, 2014

NEW YORK AND CANADA WAXERS!!! I NEED YOUR HELP.

ATTN NEW YORK/CANADA AREA WAXERS!  I am trying to decide what area to schedule a Wax Chick Workshop in, so I thought I would ask for your v…

Started by Crickett Enos

0 Nov 4, 2013

Brilliant Brows 2.0 Brow Design dvd PRE-SALE event Starts tonight at midnight!

The newest dvd from The Wax Chick goes on pre-sale tonight (Oct 4th) at midnight. Go to www.thewaxchick.com and enter code BB2NEW at checko…

Started by Crickett Enos

1 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Crickett Enos

THE WAX SHOW SOCAL SUNDAY MAY 19, 2013

Sunday May 19, 2013 THE WAX SHOW SOCAL Embassy Suites Ontario Airport, Ontario California $125 for the day (includes lunch) ASCP Members re…

Started by Crickett Enos

0 Apr 29, 2013

Hands-on Waxing Class with the Pros - MONDAY MAY 20, 2013, ONTARIO CALIFORNIA USA

click here to register or this amazing hands-on waxing class with 4 of today's industry leaders.

Started by Crickett Enos

0 Mar 12, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service