Plexaderm Rapid Wrinkle Remover Review: Is It Really Good For Your Skin?
Plexaderm Rapid Wrinkle Remover, US $133.17, is a product from True Earth Health Products, which commits to improve the signs of aging appearing on skin around your eyes. Using its clinically tested formula, the manufacturer claims it can deliver the following results:
- 40% improved appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- 50% less noticeable age spots and uneven skin tone
- 67% visibly improved dark under eye circles and eye bags
- 45% visibly tighter pores
Used day and night, get visibly smoother and more youthful skin without the need for Botox, facial fillers, laser treatments and risky facial surgery. This product uses a combination of hyaluronic acid, silicates and light diffusing ingredients to deliver a younger-looking skin. Consumers agree. Based on a self-reported perception study of 40 women, the following results were observed:
- All subjects said they would recommend Plexaderm to their families and friends
- 98% said that they will continue to use Plexaderm
- 95% said that their skin looked smoother and more even toned
- 95% said that their eye bags and wrinkles became less visible
The manufacturer recommends this product to be used with the Plexaderm 100% Hyaluronic Acid Serum, which you can purchase by adding US $20 to your purchase of the Rapid Wrinkle Remover.
INGREDIENTS OF PLEXADERM
Key active ingredients are:
- Hyaluronic Acid: Plumps skin with moisture, hyaluronic acid is naturally present in your skin but rapidly dwindles in quantity as you get older
- Silicates: Derived from the earth and rocks, makes skin feel and look tighter
- light-diffusing ingredients, instantly brightens your skin to give it a fresher, dewier, more youthful appearance
DIRECTION TO APPLY PLEXADERM
Always shake the container well before using. Press the syringe container to push a drop or two of the product over to the tip. Dot product around your eyes. Spread and pat in gently to help product better penetrate your skin. In case a white streak appears, use a damp cloth to remove.
Avoid getting the product into your eyes. Use Plexaderm day and night after cleansing and toning your skin. For best results, use together with the Plexaderm 100% Hyaluronic Acid Serum.
PROS OF PLEXADERM
- backed by consumer and clinical studies
- manufacturer provides some details of the studies done but not details on research methodology
- contains hyaluronic acid, a powerful moisturizing ingredient
- contains light diffusing ingredients that instantly make your skin appear younger
- manufacturer offers a cheaper package when you buy this product together with the Plexaderm 100% Hyaluronic Acid
CONS OF PLEXADERM
- manufacturer does not list all the ingredients for reference rather, merely mentions silicates, hyaluronic acid and light diffusing particles
- does not mention inclusion of antioxidants to promote skin health and better protection from environmental elements, including oxidative stress
- regular product price is on the more expensive end compared with other moisturizers
FINAL VERDICT OF PLEXADERM
See your eyes in a completely different light. The question is if this product is enough to make your beautiful, younger skin to happen. Before ordering, find out for sure what your skin needs because that is what you have to get from your skincare routine.
Purchasing an eye cream is a fairly committed decision, since each container of these products tends to last for a fairly substantial period of time. Therefore, eye creams must be evaluated on their ability to deliver a number of desired results. For example, in addition to being affordable, an ideal eye cream must be able to reduce the depth, length, and surface area of wrinkles, crow's feet, and other fine lines. At the same time, an eye cream should also offer relief from puffiness and dark under-eye circles, helping individuals appear refreshed and well rested on a daily basis. Finally, an eye cream should also contain quality ingredients that provide much needed nourishment in the form of hydration to skin cells; such hydration can help delay the onset of wrinkles in the first place. Below, we've evaluated the ability of several of the top eye cream products to deliver these important benefits.