Business Advice (110)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Prices .... Online or just in person ?

Hi I currently opened a medspa , in my area (Chicago ) there's a lot of competition , very few offer their prices online I would say maybe…

Started by Alisa Radoi

2 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Alisa Radoi

Credit cards ? or cash/check only ?

I used to accept Visa and MC as a form of payment but when fees skyrocketed I gave up and have been only accepting cash or checks. It is no…

Started by Cora Ariella

27 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by glo

Determining Prices for Your Services

Hi, does anyone have a recommendation for determining your service price?  I know there is some kind of formula for this and I can't seem t…

Started by Tamara Townsend

2 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by Susan Ferguson

Interested in going rental!?

Hey there, I am thinking about going rental in the salon i currently work at. Was wondering if there are some rental gals or guys out there…

Started by Tasha Baughman

2 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Tasha Baughman

Just got out of school and need advice. Please read and reply.

Hey evryone, I am a new esty in the field and I had some questions. 1.getting people to come into the spa.  I am currently going to be on g…

Started by Sarah Crosby

2 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Julia Elliott

Certification CPR or First Aid

Q? Have any esthetician been asked to supply a cpr and first certification? How common is it in the State of California? Anyone...

Started by Faustina Sanchez

1 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by Nondy Llewellyn

What is the pay rate for the Industry?

I am working at a salon and they have a treatment room I am the first esthetician they've had . I get 50% of the services booked. This is m…

Started by Cheryl Bruss

2 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Cheryl Bruss

Starting your own practice

Hi fellow Estys!  For those of you who have started their own practice, how many clients did you have to feel confident to step out on your…

Started by Laura McCrindle

3 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Denise Ivers

Medi Spa setup assistance

Does anyone have sample medical director contracts and pocily & procedure manuals for a Medi spa start up? Any assistance will be great…

Started by Stephanie Andresen-Stevens

0 Jul 9, 2011

Marketing a Home Business

I recently started my own business @home and need suggestions on getting new clients?

Started by michelle Leigh Cobb

3 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by michelle Leigh Cobb

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service