Cameo Godsey's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"You call the city commerce dept in your area and they can tell you. It might be diff…"

Cameo Godsey replied May 26, 2011 to Does Anyone know the laws regarding how an employee, independent contractor or commission split employee gets paid?

7 May 31, 2011
Reply by Carrie Patrick

"I was wondering if Lavish taught you with two straight tweezers? Also how long was y…"

Cameo Godsey replied May 26, 2011 to Calling all Estheticians that teach lash extensions!

10 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by Kyong

"How many hours is your class? I'm finding UT county to be a tough place to find an o…"

Cameo Godsey replied May 23, 2011 to Calling all Estheticians that teach lash extensions!

10 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by Kyong

"Do you have a site where I can go to look at the differnt spa level machines? Can I…"

Cameo Godsey replied May 18, 2011 to the "NO NO" hair removal system??? Anyone have experience with this?? What do you think?

11 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Shelley Hancock

"Yes, I'd love to know more at the professional level too. I was told to contact cust…"

Cameo Godsey replied May 17, 2011 to the "NO NO" hair removal system??? Anyone have experience with this?? What do you think?

11 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Shelley Hancock

"I totally agree! Quality is very important and that is what I have found to be lacki…"

Cameo Godsey replied May 17, 2011 to Calling all Estheticians that teach lash extensions!

10 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by Kyong

"I do exactly what Nondy says to do! Works like a charm!"

Cameo Godsey replied May 14, 2011 to Tips for dealing with difficult clients

21 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Cora Ariella

"http://removerhair.org/ here is the link if you haven't. I'd love your input?"

Cameo Godsey replied May 14, 2011 to the "NO NO" hair removal system??? Anyone have experience with this?? What do you think?

11 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Shelley Hancock

"I just saw the infomercial on this type of in home "laser" hair removal machine. It…"

Cameo Godsey replied May 14, 2011 to the "NO NO" hair removal system??? Anyone have experience with this?? What do you think?

11 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Shelley Hancock

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service