Julia Sanders's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Actually, you wouldn't use nanometers to gauge the power of an LED machine. Nanomete…"

Julia Sanders replied Feb 6, 2019 to Professional LED light therapy..?

8 Feb 6, 2019
Reply by Julia Sanders

"Hi, Kelly -It's available at dermawave dot com (I don't know if I'm allowed to post…"

Julia Sanders replied Nov 5, 2018 to Got my new LED panel system!

2 Nov 5, 2018
Reply by Julia Sanders

"Sure! And with you asking, it reminded me to look in on their website to see if they…"

Julia Sanders replied Apr 5, 2018 to Dermawave machines

3 Apr 5, 2018
Reply by Julia Sanders

"Yes! It's the ONLY ones I've used over the past 10 years (after trying others and se…"

Julia Sanders replied Apr 4, 2018 to Dermawave machines

3 Apr 5, 2018
Reply by Julia Sanders

"Hi, Betty - Using a red on one side of the face and blue on the other is fine. In fa…"

Julia Sanders replied Dec 17, 2017 to Flat Out — The Best LED Article I’ve Ever Read

5 Dec 17, 2017
Reply by Julia Sanders

"Just noticed they slightly "resequenced" the article to make it just a little easier…"

Julia Sanders replied Dec 7, 2017 to Flat Out — The Best LED Article I’ve Ever Read

5 Dec 17, 2017
Reply by Julia Sanders

"Hi!It depends. Some do feel a textural difference after the first visit and those wi…"

Julia Sanders replied Nov 18, 2017 to Facials .. What are Your Favorite Add-on Treatments?

4 Nov 29, 2017
Reply by SFCAEsthi

"It kind of depends on the length of the session -- 30 minutes or 60 minutes?. For me…"

Julia Sanders replied Nov 14, 2017 to Facials .. What are Your Favorite Add-on Treatments?

4 Nov 29, 2017
Reply by SFCAEsthi

"Yes, Betty! A truly great article that turns long-held beliefs on its side! And whil…"

Julia Sanders replied Nov 6, 2017 to Flat Out — The Best LED Article I’ve Ever Read

5 Dec 17, 2017
Reply by Julia Sanders

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service