All Discussions Tagged 'Waxing' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Finipil?

Hi Estis, I'm wanting to switch my current retail post wax serum from Whish Flawless (gentle, but pricey) to Finipil by NuFree Has anyone h…

Started by SFCAEsthi

3 Mar 30, 2017
Reply by SFCAEsthi

Ingrown Hair Serum

Hello! Post wax, I've been using Whish Flawless ingrown hair serum. I also have offer it in my retail. However, I have some concerns with t…

Started by SFCAEsthi

0 Apr 24, 2015

How Young Is Too Young For Waxing?

A client contacted me wanting to know if her 10 year old can get waxed. She is interested in getting her brows and legs waxed. My initial t…

Started by Monica Harris

8 Sep 20, 2014
Reply by Annette B costello

Opening Soon -- Expert Opinions Welcome

In 2014, I'm planning to open this city's very first dedicated Waxing Studio, specializing in Brows to Brazilians! As an Entrepreneur and w…

Started by Candice Edwards

8 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by DENISE BARBOSA

Men performing Brazilians....Would you get one?

There aren't many male Aestheticians out there, let alone ones that do Brazilians. How would you feel about letting a man perform a Brazili…

Started by Crickett Enos

13 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Willie Acklin

HELP tearing of the Labia - WAXING!

While training with a new Esthetician..and practicing Brazilians the Esthetician in training split my skin in the labia area. I've been wax…

Started by SkinDeep

5 May 10, 2012
Reply by Kirsten Kayser

Body Waxing

With summer right around the corner I'm getting a lot of requests for body waxing, i.e., back, chest, legs, arms, etc. I use strip wax for…

Started by Lori Taylor

9 May 5, 2012
Reply by Crickett Enos

The Wax Show - Southern California July 15, 2012

This just in - Claire Barnes author of "Waxing the Twigs and Berries" added as speaker at The Wax Show - Southern CA. Space is limited, cli…

Started by Crickett Enos

0 Jan 23, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service