All Discussions Tagged 'business' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Spa software

Hello, I'm staring my business & I'm looking for a spa software that can help me maintain my inventory, link up w/all my devices, conne…

Started by Que Alicea

6 May 16, 2017
Reply by Teresa Escoffery

Apprentice

I have been contemplating adding an apprentice (maybe 2) and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions. Do you currently offer apprenti…

Started by Nicole Martin

0 Nov 1, 2015

Where to hire Esthetician?

Hi, I have a small practice in San Mateo, CA. I am currently looking to add a new Esthie to my team. Can any of you share ideas where you l…

Started by Emilka B.Kopec

0 Jul 6, 2015

What am I missing?

Hi, I'm in the process of opening a mini day spa called First Day Spa. It's by appointment only. Customers are required to book online. I…

Started by Esther Nelson

3 Feb 18, 2015
Reply by Marty Glenn

Mobile Company that offers Botox, Fillers, Permanent Makeup...you get percentage

Has anyone heard of these? I have been contacted by a few- they are LLC and have Dr on staff that come to your facility / space and perform…

Started by Natalie

1 Jul 17, 2014
Reply by Misty Fuentes

Service price increase- how much and when?

Hello all - new to the forum! I have been a licensed esthetician for eight years, and for the last two of those years I have been owner/ope…

Started by Molly Ingle

2 May 28, 2014
Reply by Molly Ingle

I'm very excited!!!! Groupon advice/questions

Some of you may remember me asking questions about opening up my own room... well, today I got the authorization of running my own groupon…

Started by body&skincarebyenith

3 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by M Elaine Gustafson

My room is OPEN!!! Thank you so much for all your help!!!

I'm sure I will never leave this site, such a great place to find all the answers I'm always looking for! My room is finally open and I lis…

2 Mar 31, 2014
Reply by Amy Sherman

What's first? Ficticious name or an LLC registration?

I'm so confused! I tried to register a ficticious name but I got this part of the form I don't understand. To file as an LLC (which is what…

4 Mar 23, 2014
Reply by body&skincarebyenith

Professional Promo/discounts ( Police, fire and Military)

I have been working with some clients lately to donate for charity- usually samples for a charity gift basket or a gift certificate for a c…

Started by Natalie

3 Jul 21, 2013
Reply by Natalie

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service