All Discussions Tagged 'microdermabrasion' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hydra facial

I would like to start offering hydra facials.  I was looking to purchase a machine, but they vary in price from $250 to $4000. Can anyone o…

Started by Jennifer Ondo

8 Nov 26, 2022
Reply by Kelly Traiger

Selling your crystal microdermabrasion unit?

I am looking for a crystal microdermabrasion unit. I have a diamond tip machine but my supplier doesn't have the crystal machines. Is anyon…

Started by Tammi Harriss-Halim

0 Apr 14, 2016

Microdermabrasion Scrubs?

Hi all. After viewing quite a few posts, the microdermabrasion scrub topic came up. Does anyone use these? Are they effective? And if you u…

Started by Sara Kathleen Bohlmann

10 Feb 18, 2016
Reply by Mindy Hampton

What facial machines and technology are you using in your treatment room.

Hi All!  I want to enhance my facial room with more technology.  I currently use the Ultrasonic Spatula.  I was interested in the Bio-Brasi…

Started by Tara

0 Oct 28, 2015

Microdermabrasion machine

Hello everyone.  This is my first time to the discussion.  I have returned to esthetics after 20 years.  Needless to say, we didn't get tra…

Started by Chris Albanese Wagner

0 Mar 11, 2015

Silk Peel MD Platinum Machine for Sale

Hello! I am selling my very slightly used SilkPeel MD Platinum System. It is posted on eBay. Please feel free to check it out, and ask any…

Started by Kyle Farr

0 Jan 27, 2015

Biotherapeutics BT Nano Microcurrent FOR SALE & Nova Diamond Tone Microderm for sale

BT Nano Microcurrent for sale, approx 8 months old and used maybe 25 times. Includes case and everything that came with it. Excellent condi…

Started by Kimberley

3 Nov 16, 2014
Reply by Kimberly Bourbon

Microdermabrasion Certification

Hello Everyone! Do you know of a great Microdermabrasion certification course in the Los Angeles area? I am looking to get certified and w…

Started by Veronica Stevens

1 Aug 21, 2014
Reply by Sara West

Tricks for a newbie - I need your input!

I have basically all the equipment needed to start. I just recently decided to rent my own room at a salon and do facials there. I was orig…

Started by body&skincarebyenith

31 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by Michele

Microdermabrasion Machine

Hello Everyone, I am looking to add a microderm machine at some point in order to add more services to my menu.  However, with so many to…

Started by gloria

1 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by Susan Ferguson

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service