All Discussions Tagged 'spa' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Makeup Lines

So the new spa I have been posting all about is missing one thing... A makeup line! We were planning on carrying Jane Iredale, however we a…

Started by Emily O'Boyle

6 Jun 9, 2015
Reply by Christina Loveday

Shira Shir-Organic opinions

Anyone work with this line and what are your thoughts are about it? There is a spa supply store that sells it nearby, but does anyone know…

Started by Sarah Reibel

0 May 7, 2015

Mobile Company that offers Botox, Fillers, Permanent Makeup...you get percentage

Has anyone heard of these? I have been contacted by a few- they are LLC and have Dr on staff that come to your facility / space and perform…

Started by Natalie

1 Jul 17, 2014
Reply by Misty Fuentes

Input needed regarding booth renter

I work at a med spa that recently decided to rent out one of our treatment rooms to an esthetician. It will be a monthly rate, the esthetic…

Started by Kirsten Kayser

43 Jan 21, 2014
Reply by Relax & Rejuvenate

How to become a master or medical esthetician?!

I live in okklahoma and am an esthetician. Been researching for months on advanced esthetic courses and how to get certified and cant find…

Started by Kasey Bene

16 Jan 17, 2014
Reply by Jennifer Rosenblum

Spa Owners: Raising your independent contractors rent

I am wondering what other spa owners or people who rent space to independent contractors (if your the only one on the building lease) go ab…

Started by Miss D

11 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by coldsalineplexus

Facebook marketing for my salon... yep I know how to do it now!!

I just didn't quite grasp the whole facebook thing about marketing for my business but one of ASCP forum members posted about a ebook calle…

Started by Carol King

7 Sep 16, 2012
Reply by Carol King

Attention Spa Management, Lead Estheticians and Seasoned Estheticians

I have a question for you. What makes one esthetician's resume stand out more than others? What do you look for in your new hires? I am jus…

Started by Lauren Snow, ASCP

4 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Lauren Snow, ASCP

Free tip reporting webinar May 30

Happy Friday everyone, I received a FYI from my friend Jenny (Associated Hair Professionals) about a free webinar on tax reporting from Kop…

Started by Susanne Schmaling

0 May 25, 2012

The Importance of Having a Blog for Your Business

Hello All,    I just had an opportunity to write another guest post for the The Marketing 101 blog on the Aesthetics Professional networkin…

Started by Rachael Pontillo

5 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by Denise Ivers

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service