My first experience with LED was way back in 2003. It's kind of a funny story and I think I'll make a video and put on my website! Revitalight was my first machine. I got some great results, but after a while I couldn't handle sitting there for as long as you really need to to get the results. Handpieces are great because they are right up against the skin but you truly need to spend quite a bit of time moving them around the face to get results. So, I moved on the a face panel and absolutely wouldn't be without it. I own two of them (I have two treatment rooms right now) You can use LED for every skin condition. Every treatment includes 10 to 15 minutes of LED toward the end of the treatment. It takes the results over the the top!

I am working with a company on a quality panel that I'm hoping I can offer for a really good price. I don't have the figure on that yet. In the meantime, I have my new LED mask with 54 LED's. You can switch from red to blue with a click of a button! It's actually pretty powerful. I have someone using it at home right now (every other day) to get my before and after pictures.

You can check it out here: http://www.shelleyhancock.com/ledlight.html

Views: 2119

Replies to This Discussion

Do you have this for sale yet? Have you used it? REsults?

Thank you in advance

My new LED panel will be here tomorrow. They tested it for 72 hours straight to make sure there weren't any glitches. I really like that they did that!! This one has 1680 LED's and the panel curves around the head. I'll be posting info and pictures once I recieve it and give my thumbs up.

I posted a silly video my husband and I made of me with the LED mask on!! No alcohol was involved in the making of this video, we were just being silly. :-) 

Scroll to the bottom of this page:  http://www.shelleyhancock.com/ledlight.html

cute video shelley !

I am so excited you guys!! Today I had a meeting in Laguna Beach today with the CEO of a LED panel company. I am super impressed with the quality and style of this flexible unit...mold it to the body part you are treating, it curves around the face...I know, it sounds very different. I will be testing it out over the next couple of weeks and then letting you guys know what I think!! The price point is very reasonable....$1295!!! Watch for details coming soon!

Is this the eye mask led llight?

Nope....totally different. I can't wait to reveal it in a couple of weeks!!

So do you have the eye mask for sale yet?

Sorry if I'm missing something here

I think I was confused because you are saying eye mask....it's a full face mask! Yes, I definitely have them to purchase: http://www.shelleyhancock.com/ledlight.html

Hi Shelley,
Back in December, you said the company you were working with was going to be making a LED eye mask for intense anti-aging eye treatments, do you know when they will be available?? Also, I hope to be calling you soon to order the ultra sonic scrubber!!! I want it sooo bad!! Lol.

Yes, you are correct Angel...I had actually forgotten about that!  They haven't mentioned it lately. I'll ask for an update!

Thats what I was referring to:). Can't wait to hear when that will be available.

I'm wanting to order a few things so I will hopefully be calling you  soon

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service