Hi there.  I just heard about the concept of Peel Parties today.  I haven't done them and was looking for any information, experience or suggestions you might have. 

I do spray tanning and have done spray tanning parties - I was thinking this might be done in a similar fashion.  My primary concern would be choosing the right products for each individual.  Perhaps a more gentle peel?

Thanks for any advice or comments.

Julia in Woodinville, WA

Views: 5463

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds like a great idea...please share my email is BabyFace.aesthetics@gmail.com. I use Demalogica products and PCA peels (mostly) I also offer free acids but am thinking that's not for everyone. Thanks for the ideas! - Robin
hi, can you also email me your ideas and menu? I use image skincare. Thank you so much!

A lady I met thru a friend is hosting a spa party for me on Sat. I use skin scripts, and I did put togeather a small menu with some services and prices, mailed them to her with some of my business cards. She has just informed me there will be several women there and they would love to all get mini facials. I wil do mini facials according  skin types and there primary skin concerns ect. Hoping to book another little get togeather from this one and I will be giving the hostess a facial for hosting the party, also she can order her products that night at a discount.I' let you all know how it goes. It should be fun. 

Sounds like a great idea please keep me posted!

Hi Cheryl,  How do you handle your spa parties?  if you are in a client's home, where do you perform your mini-facials - do you bring a portable bed, steamer, etc?  What do the other ladies do while you are giving one a facial?  How much time do you book for each client?  What do you charge?  HOpe these are not too many questions!  If you would rather, I can give you a call.

Hi Cheryl, I also use Skin Script. Can you share what & how you do it? I do "wrap parties" and want to expand to peels/mini facials while their wraps are detoxing. Thanks, skincarebytanya@sbcglobal.net

Just sent you an email :)

Hi, I have done a couple of "Peel Away the Years" parties.  I do use a lactic acid resurfacing treatment (Dermaquest) that is mild and does a good job of removing dead skin cells, leaving the client with a fresher look.  I have done these at different locations depending on what the client wants such as at my home (also my place of work), at their job site (conference room) or at their home.  I bring everything I need including a garbage can!  If someone is definitely not a candidate for the treatment I offer a NuFace microcurrent treatment instead.  I also have a diagram of the physiology of skin that I use as a talking point so they also get a little education at the same time and they know what I am impacting and why it is good for their skin.  Hope this is helpful.

Hi Julia - I love this idea and have not yet heard of it in my area. the   What about considering  h2t pumpkin peel?  Here's info from the website:  

Pumpkin peel is an intensive exfoliating and rejuvenating treatment for all skin types. This unique pumpkin and multi-fruit complex combines over 100 beneficial nutrients with naturally occurring acids and enzymes to detoxify and exfoliate dead skin cells while nourishing the underlying tissue. Active ingredients help rejuvenate the skin by replenishing essential vitamins and minerals, increasing the rate of cell renewal and promoting the growth and health of cells and tissues, resulting in a radiant, younger-looking complexion.

The reason I suggested it, is that people love it... I think mainly because of the smell !   I have used it on all skin types at the school I trained at and it is definitely a gentle peel... even for people with acne (grade 1 & 2).

Pumpkin peel and a glass of champagne....sounds  like a trend in the making ! 

(They have a pumpkin foot peel as well). 

Good luck.

Sharie 

Hi Sharon,  So you did this in the salon and brought your products, equipment to their business?  Doing a simple peel doesn't require a steamer or hot towels but it sounds like you're offering much more than that.  Did people sign up for time slots so they knew what the timing would be?  HOpe you don't mind all of these questions!  

Sharon,

It's a year later since you posted this. I am very interested in your instructions and marketing examples.

ldjordin@gmail.com

just tried a Swich treatment myself...would love to hear your ideas. Thanks

kathyk127@earthlink.net

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service