Hi there.  I just heard about the concept of Peel Parties today.  I haven't done them and was looking for any information, experience or suggestions you might have. 

I do spray tanning and have done spray tanning parties - I was thinking this might be done in a similar fashion.  My primary concern would be choosing the right products for each individual.  Perhaps a more gentle peel?

Thanks for any advice or comments.

Julia in Woodinville, WA

Views: 5463

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree. I think parties are okay if it proper protocols are taken. I had someone tell me that they use a very mild chemical peel so it isn't unsafe, but in this sue society I would be worried about potential liability issues. In addition, you make a fine point of this diminishing the service.

Can you add me in the email for spa parties outline? I'd love to see! =) Thank you! 

Hi Kyle,

If you would like info on the Health and Wellness Spa Events that I hold, please send me your email address.  Thanks.

KthomCosmetics@gmail.com

i have done one peel party before with the pca peels. i as well do spray tanning parties and one of the pca instructors had suggested doing a peel party, so i thought i would give it a try. first let me say its risky business, now that im a more experienced i would never give a first time client a peel i want to know my clients skin before i go around throwing acid on their face, and second of all none of the women i did during the party returned to my actual shop for skin services or product i even gave out discount cards for products at the party, an thrid of all even tho i was using low grade peels i did have one client have a major reaction that could have been avoided had i know this clients skin better!! i personally would not recommend it how ever i do have groups of girl come into my shop for skin care services and give them all a group discount i can do 3-4 women mini treatments and make double my money that i would make in a single treatment so everyone wins!

Looking for Promotional videos for my waiting area, looking for eyebrow design video, any suggestions where I can purchase it. Trying to promote eyebrow design. Thanks  

I don't know, that sounds a little bizarre to me.  I suppose it could work but I would definitely bring multiple kinds of peels, rather than using the same peel on everyone.  Maybe like a glycolic from the lowest to highest percentage. or malic, citric, and lactic.  Something along those lines so you're still able to cater to everyone's needs.  If you do decide to do this let me know how it goes :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service