Does anyone have info on this? I want to begin treating a few clients from a former employer in my home spa room. Do I need a permit or anything like that? My license is current.

Views: 197

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You'll want to check with your health licensing department. I think every state is different. You'll probably need at least a facility license. I own my own waxing studio in Oregon. My facility is outside of my home, but at least here in Oregon, the same rules apply.

Some states require a completely separate treatment area (cannot have entrance from home to treatment area) as well as a business license.

Every state is different. Some require a sink IN the room being used and other such things


© 2018   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service