Hello Esties,

Anyone out there that can advise on the best type of wax to use for eyebrow removal and facial hair removal. I want my clients to be comfortable as much as possible. I am new at waxing I am speciaized in eyebrow and eyelash extensions and now will be adding eyebrow waxing, sculpting to my menu services. Thank you so much in advanced!

Andrea

Tags: eyebrows, hair, removal, wax

Views: 652

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love NuFree soft wax which is very gentle. It is expensive so I usually only use it on face and bikini. Also Universal Companies has a Plum soft wax that I was recently introduced to that glides on thin, sparkles and smells like grape soda! Works wonderfully.

Thank you!

Check out Epillyss White Queen Hard Wax Beads. Very gentle yet effective, no added colors/fragrance, great for sensitive skin. It's a high quality wax while being economical.

Thanks a lot!

Relax n wax has great products!

I have had good success with Beelicious wax.  I like their pumpkin pie hard wax for the face (and I use it for bikinis and brazilians also).  Have you heard of the Wax Chick?  It's her wax. 

The Wax  Chick I dont think so?

I love NUfree and Cerapil

We use Satin Smooth at school and I love it.

I prefer using hard wax on the more sensitive areas of the body. (face and bikini) Its also more precise when it comes to perfect shaping on the brows. I used soft wax when i was first starting but from experience the hard wax works nicely. Waxxxpress is my personal favorite ! If you provide them with your license number they'll send you a free full sized pot of wax! Good luck!

RSS

© 2018   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service