All Discussions Tagged 'design' (19)

← Back to Brows & Brazilians...Just do it!
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

You could get over $300 in FREE Waxing Education!

Hi all,  On Monday October 9, 2017 (This Monday)  I will be sending out an offer to get over $300 in FREE waxing education.  In order to ta…

Started by Crickett Enos

2 Oct 19, 2017
Reply by Crickett Enos

2016 and BEYOND!!

Click the pic below to see a recap of last year and some exciting news for 2017!! Wishing you the most prosperous waxing year yet! 

Started by Crickett Enos

0 Jan 2, 2017

You're invited to the Beelicious Product Knowledge Webinar

Are you looking for a new waxing line?  Do you currently use the Beelicious line of waxes and waxing products, but want to get all you can…

Started by Crickett Enos

0 Oct 4, 2015

Your input needed to create AMAZING waxing education!

Hi all, I would really love your input via the following survey.  I am working to revamp and create some new waxing training and would lik…

Started by Crickett Enos

0 May 2, 2015

FREE CALL: Monday December 1, 2014 @ 9:00AM "Pricing Brows and Brazilians for Profit"

You're all invited to my FREE call "Pricing Brows and Brazilians for Profit", Monday December 1, @ 9:00AM PST. Just click the link below, f…

Started by Crickett Enos

0 Nov 24, 2014

Wax Chick Tour 2015 - VOTE now for your location!

Hello all, I am putting together my Wax Chick Workshop Tour schedule for 2015 and wanted to put it to a vote.  For anyone interested in att…

Started by Crickett Enos

0 Aug 7, 2014

THE WAX SHOW CALIFORNIA - MAY 18TH - REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!

You have been patiently awaiting, and now you will be rewarded:)  Registration for The Wax Show California is now OPEN!   AND for all ASCP…

Started by Crickett Enos

0 Mar 17, 2014

An Interview with The Wax Chick

I was chosen to be interviewed for a "women in business" podcast! This is my first interview ever, so hopefully I didn't make too big a foo…

Started by Crickett Enos

0 Feb 25, 2014

TODAY NOV 7TH ONLY GET PUMPKIN PIE AND PINA COLADA SAMPLES PAY SHIPPING ONLY

BIG BONUS ESTHETICIAN SUCCESS WAXING DAY! Wax is on me, shipping is on you. Click here if you are interested in this special deal. TODAY NO…

Started by Crickett Enos

0 Nov 7, 2013

NEW YORK AND CANADA WAXERS!!! I NEED YOUR HELP.

ATTN NEW YORK/CANADA AREA WAXERS!  I am trying to decide what area to schedule a Wax Chick Workshop in, so I thought I would ask for your v…

Started by Crickett Enos

0 Nov 4, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service