Just wanting West Coast Estys who wax or sugar or don't and want to start plan on attending the 1st Pacific Northwest Waxing Extravaganza.  Stephanie Laynes of Smooth Skin Supply will be doing the waxing demos, male and female Brazilians, speed, eyebrow, etc.  Will have sugaring demo and eyelash extension demo.  I am still looking for a few more industry suppliers to take part.  It's a baby steps event and am hoping to see it well received and well attended so that it can continue to grow.  This event is hosted by Rosie's Skin Care Services.

Official site:  http://mywaxingclass.com/

Views: 127

Replies to This Discussion

I'm interested, but don't want just demos. I want hands-on. I see demos and videos, but I need the hands-on guidance.  In particular, guidance on male brazillians. It is something I would really like to do, but am having difficulty learning. If that was available I would come.

We are having a male Brazilian demo but keep in mind that for a hands-on class the price will be significantly higher.  The Waxing Extravaganza is meant as an opportunity to draw estheticians together and give them a chance to learn from a well-known waxing personality who has a lot of knowledge to share and waxing and business tips to share.  Trust me.  This is a bargain for $99.  Every once in while it's good to attend something that boosts us up again and gives us newntips and ideas and realigns us with proper waxing protocols.  Rosie's Skin Care Services is hosting this event and is planning some future hands-on classes.  There will be discounts available for early sign-ups at the extravaganza.  I can't tell you the cost of those hands-on classes at this point as they are still in the works.

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service