Have you looked in the mirror with the expectation of a radiant skin, only to be greeted by a dull skin, and it starts acting weird. Besides, have you sat and asked, why is your skin crying and shouting for help, could it be radiation, chemicals, pollution, or diet problems.
You will be amazed to know no matter how many skin care products you use on your body, none will complement proper dieting. Applying products to your skin create a temporal solution to a deep-rooted problem in the depth of skin. If you are not eating well-taking fruits for skin, your skin will look undernourished and dull no matter the number of beauty products you apply.
So what is the solution, you may ask? The answer is found in what you what eat. Processed foods and sugary beverages only compound your problems as acne and a dull skin are inevitable if that is your diet. Always remember your skin is a direct reflection of what you eat.
Besides, taking fruits daily helps cure the 5 different types of acne and hyperpigmentation which is a common problem to people from all walks of life. Whether the cause of hyperpigmentation or acne is medical, sun, or poor lifestyle, you can correct the condition always taking the following fruits. Thus, the different Types of Hyperpigmentation and types of acne scars should not give you sleepless nights as you have the solution in your hands, have a look.
Here are some of the oldest fruits known to man yet their nutritional value cannot be disputed. Avocados not only taste great but contain biotin also known as vitamin B7. Whether you eat them raw or apply on your skin, biotin helps your skin in cell growth and regeneration resulting in a better-looking skin. besides, Vitamin E in the avocado is helpful in protecting the skin from sun rays.
The juicy and pulpy fruit comes loaded with vitamin C and citric acid which gives you a beautiful skin upon consistent consumption of the fruit.
- The tropical fruit is rich in iodine, magnesium, and chlorine that not only keep your skin nourished but protected from minor infections.
- You can opt to take orange juice daily or apply on your skin to protect your skin from infections. The citric acid in oranges is responsible for the protection and acts as a valuable source of sunscreen protector.
- Acne and other scars in your body can be swiftly fought by continuous intake of oranges. Besides, oranges are known for their skin lightening properties and an anti-aging agent that eliminates all dynamic wrinkles and static wrinkles on your skin.
- Always remember oranges are best known for vitamin C which keeps skin infections at bay by fighting bacteria and fungi on your skin.
The red colored seed fruit contains some magical health benefits to the health of your skin. Eating the raw fruit or its juice is equally beneficial to your skin.
- Pomegranate is rich in ellagic acids and antioxidants that keep your skin in good condition.
- You will be happy to know pomegranate contains omega 3 which is helpful in cell regeneration to give you a youthful look.
- The consistent taking of pomegranate fruit raises red blood cell count translating into better blood circulation and nourishing of skin cell.
- Rich source of Vitamin A, E, and C and some vital minerals like thiamin, potassium, calcium, and iron responsible for a firm skin and preventing your skin from showing wrinkles and signs of aging.
- If you are suffering from skin hydration, take pomegranate juice, as it soothes and moisturizes your skin from the inside.
Watermelons are best known for their juicy content which makes them very delicious. They can quench your thirst during summer and keep your skin hydrated. Also, they contain Lycopene which helps dissolve harmful fats in the blood-enhancing nutrient absorption in the body.
- Daily consumption of the common fruits helps you fight and reverse skin damage caused by the sun by over 40%. Antioxidants present in the fruit helps your body fight free radicals induced by UV rays of the sun.
- Taking of watermelon helps reduce the chances of getting skin cancer as the fruit contains of lycopene which fights cancer cells in your body by boosting the immune system.
- Watermelon has been discovered to be an excellent natural toner and can be used to exfoliate the skin.
- Finally, you can easily get your shiny skin back by eating watermelons daily, just make them part of your daily diet.
Though the papaya has been attributed to loads of other health benefits in the body, it is rich in vitamin A, C, and E excellent for skin care. However, it is the papain elements in papaya that make stand out on matter skin care.
- When you are taking papaya, you are increasing sodium levels in your body that helps your body retain water keeping your skin properly hydrated.
- Carotene is yet another vital element in papaya that is responsible for giving you a flawless soft skin that glows for the world to see.
- Pimples and acne are kept in proper check by papaya since it contains an enzyme that facilitates digestion in the body resulting in a healthy liver. When your digestive system is working optimally your skin will always glow as it is properly nourished and foods are not converted into fats causing acne.
- Reducing signs of aging: consistent consuming of papaya or application on your skin removes a blemish on your skin and can treat some allergies on your skin such as ringworm parches. Besides, the antioxidants keep you looking young and glowing.
Have you heard the saying, “an apple daily keeps the doctor away?” Make it a habit of consuming apples daily, and you are assured of a healthy radiant skin.
- The fiber in the apple helps maintain your bowels clean and reduces the occurrence of pimples and wrinkles on your skin.
- Apple consumption lowers the risk of contracting skin cancer, hemorrhoids, and intestine related complications.
- Apples are rich in Vitamin C, A, small traces of Calcium, and iron all important in keeping your skin healthy. Thus, never give up eating apples as you are assured of getting lots of health benefits that you will not get in any other fruit.